Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
252 Members

IP other suffers?

Hi i am 19 and have IP i have a little girl who is three and is not a sufferer she has no signs of it what so ever i on the other hand have the marks and missing teeth and eye issues i also have dyslexia but has improved dramatically over the years. When i was younger i was severely behind of others in my years but by changing my learning techniques my mum found a way that i cached up with fast. As of now i have no issues with it other than my eyes. But when i was pregnant with my little girl i had screening and tests done to find out more but according to there testing i didnt have IP within my genes but yet i have the characteristics so I'm confused on what exactly it could be was wondering if anyone else has experienced this x
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions