Incontinentia Pigmenti Community
252 Members

Teeth and IP

My daughter was born in April 2015.  Around 3 days old I noticed a blister like rash under her armpit after a pediatrician visit, then a dermatologist, then the Children's dermatology department and Luries Children's Hospital in Chicago we got a diagnosis of IP.  She is now 6.5 months old and during those 6.5 months her blistery rash came and went on her armpit 3/4 times.  She had a spot on her forearm that appeared only once and a spot under her nose that appeared only once.  Her eyes have been tested and they were fine.  She has had no other symptoms besides the rash and it was very small.  There is no marks where the rash was.  She has had no warts or discoloration of the skin.  As I read I see most peoples children have had teeth problem.  Does any body know if most people with ip have teeth problem?  She has no teeth now and no sign of any coming. Thanks for reading and your thoughts in advance!!!    
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions