I am a college student in China.On October 24th, I dissected a frog in the laboratory (not sure whether it was a bullfrog or a frog). At that time, I needed to skin the frog, and the frog's blood or other body fluids were sprayed into my eyes. After a few hours, I washed them with plenty of water. Now I feel no discomfort. I am afraid of being infected with parasites and getting eye/brain sparganosis. I'm not sure if there are parasites in this frog
There are many questions I would like to ask
1 whether this behavior is likely to infect parasites? 2Is it possible for parasites to multiply in my body
3Will I go blind or die.
4How soon will it take me to test？
5Or what kind of symptoms show, I need to be tested.