Infectious Diseases Community

Throat infection?

I'm a 24 year old male. For about the last year ive had a bit of a mystery going on with my throat, i started to notice my lymph nodes acting up, i could feel them, also my uvula was poking my tongue..VERY annoying and something ive dealt with on and off for a year, i had blood tests done, cultures ultra sounds of the nodes, nothing irregular found. Its been going on for so long its affecting my quality of life...i have small white patches on the back of my throat, not raised theyre flush with my skin, and they dont go away shrink or come off, sometimes my jaw hurts but my wisdom teeth are coming in and i dont have coverage or money to get it looked at right now and I'm assuming thats why my jaw hirts, the odd time i get some discomfort in my tongue too. doesnt last more than a few minutes and its on and off, i get discomfort in my neck, kind of hard to explain feels like the lymph nodes are pushing against my neck structures, something is definately wrong. I also have been dealign with a fungal infection thats causing red marks on my inner thighs, doctor gave me some cream it worked fine but when i ran out  the marks came back. I did some research on fungal infections and it turns out they can affect your entire body, including the throat. I've worried so much about things like throat cancer since my grandfather got it, also lymphoma is something i stress about, ive spent too much time reading on the net, no answers for a year im left with no choice, i have an ENT appointment feb 21st that took AGES to get. Should i push for a biopsy? just to be sure? i dont smoke cigarettes, i do smoke marijuana frequently but not as much lately as it tends to bother my throat. I've been explosed to second hand smoke my entire life. Also some strange pains from time to time in my head not sure if its related but this is all taking a huge tole on me...any info would help, waiting for this ENT appt is absolutely killing me, energy levels are ok, i work nights so im pretty groggy most the time, i also havent eaten properly most my life and im sure my immune system is suffering, thanx for reading and wish me luck. Again, any info would help.
just something to add, ive looked into something called Pharyngitis, and it seems very similar to what im dealing with. Any further info would be awesome