I just need advice and help on what to do next - I'm at my wit's end with things.
So, I had a brief vaginal exposure back in mid-late April (in the UK), I penetrated a 40-50 year old woman (whom I met on a swinging site) for 2 minutes before I thought it was unwise and we stopped and she finished me off with oral sex & a handjob. I noticed friction marks on my shaft after finishing.
2-3 weeks later, I noticed 3 itchy, inflamed boils/spots on my ribcage and then a scaly, dark rash appeared and spread to my groin, armpits, neck, arm, legs, other side of ribcage. (These scaly lesions were surface flat and nonitchy and lasted for +2 months while treating with antifungal cream).
At 4 weeks, I had an insatiable dry mouth for 2 weeks. And, headaches behind my ear + loss of appetite.
At 6 weeks, I had aches and pains in my joints & muscles (that continue to this day have almost completely subsided) and tingling sensations in my left arm (which does not recur and lasted a day or two).
At 6 weeks I tested negative on a fingerprick sample of blood (one pricks the finger and collects blood in a tube and sends it to the lab) with a 5th gen ag/ab test.
7-12 weeks, I experience burning palms & soles (which still persists but a lot less intense) accompanied with rashy palms (which also still persists - though I'm trying to treat with fungal cream (1% hydrocortisone cream). Also, I experience painless legions on the side of my tongue (though my oral hygiene has been bad due to stress & anxiety & smoking), little brown, surface-level freckles appearing over my body, tingling in left arm, an infected face spot (where I picked a spot on my face and it swelled up - had to treat with antibiotics), follicitus on my should blades/back/scalp/inner eye corner, worsened appetite and dry/burning/crawling skin on my body, and joint/muscle aches & pains.
12th week, I retest with the same test using a 5th gen duo ab/ag which also comes back negative.
13th week, I go to a clinic and they take a venous blood sample to test, though I'm unsure which testing method they deployed - I'm guessing it's a standard antibody test or a 4th gen duo (most likely!). I'm further experiencing jaw clicking (right side), easily bruising skin on face, and still rashy and somewhat prickly palms.
- I'm also an avid hiker and have been hiking several times before and after the sexual exposure in Wales (UK) - forests and mountains.
- I have had 3 negative duos during and after the window period - should I take this further with an RNA PCR or wait until 6 months to test again with another duo?
- I've tested neg for hiv, syphilis, chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
- I've gone to my GP and they're running an autoimmune profile to check what the hell is going on. Still waiting for results - it's been 2.5 weeks already - so slow! GP didn't seem convinced that it wasn't HIV tbh regardless of my negative results.
- Throughout my life I have always had skin infections/problems... follicitus, ringworm, lesions on tongue, cellulitus, boils, scalp canker/sore, etc. But they were all over like a 15 year period and occurred sporadically but IMO there seemed to be some correlation to diet (not sure though), whereas, my symptoms have all come on in the past 4-5 months
- I've been having eye floaters as well
- I've had a rubbish diet because of anxiety & stress recently - literally eating nothing for days or eating takeaway foods because i just can't motivate myself to live like a normal human being (depression!) But my diet had improved since my 6 week negative and then more so again at 12 + 13 weeks.
- I'm still seriously scared about HIV :'(
What do I do next?
Many thanks, i look forward to your responses.