every other night fever and chills?

Every other night I tend to get a fever and chills, last time it was 102.5 this time around it was 104.3. (side note:I am breastfeeding) any time i take ibuprofen i tend to sweat and be okay by the next day
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, do you have any other symptoms other than the fever and chills? No sore throat, pus in throat, diarrhea, cramps, cough, sneezing etc.
mkh9
Helpful - 0
Hi again, I noticed you were having a eye issue. Perhaps it is infected and that is causing your fever? I also worry that you could have  a blood infection. What country are you from? Have you eaten any soft unpasteurized cheese? I would see a doctor about this.
mkh9
As for the Ibuprofen, it probably gets your fever down then it comes back when you go off of it. But it shouldn't be gone for a whole day and then come back. So that is why I wonder what you have been doing and where you live. Any recent travel?
mkh9

You are reading content posted in the Infectious Diseases Community