invisible bugs (not morgellons) parasites or mites - dermo experts please help

i went to get a haircut a year ago, when i left i was infested with an unknown parasite, fungus or bacteria.

i know its from the hairdressers, within 10min of leaving i could feel them.
i thought they'd wash out. then i thought they were scabies.

then i called the hair salon to ask what they were, i got abused by
the receptionist and told he was on holidays.
i called back a week later, only to find out he had been fired - obviously for this problem~!

there is little to no symptoms other than being able to feel them all the time.
sometimes i get little pin ***** bites.

i tried everything, one thing that DOES at least wash loose ones down my body is Kerosene.
i found this out when i thought it was scabies, i used kero on my hair and guess what happened...
i ended up with 50 bites on my chest and about 30 on each lower leg/ankles.

whatever it is, KEROSENE will paralyze it long enough to move off my scalp.

heres something odd, a few days before the kero, i tried 'mineral turpentine' and it made them burrow into a frenzy and the sensation came back so strong,
it was exactly how bad it was the first day i was infected.

when i say i have used everything, i mean everything.. dont make me write a list of all available scabies treatments and home remedys.

this is not: scabies, morgellons, birdmites, contact dermatitis or the likes.
its contagious. people who have come to my house complain of being bitten,
they ask me if i have fleas. they seemed to notice i have a problem and disappear. this, by the way is all without me telling them i have a problem...

so, its not like they just think 'oh its in his head what a nutjob better drop him from the crew'.

they see the problem without me explaining.

the docs i have seen, sit infront of me scratching... all of them, all the time.
i have pointed it out, and im met with 'i'm always itchy, its the weather' or 'its because you are talking about it'.

i actually had to laugh at one, call them an idiot and told them to enjoy whatever it is they just got from me -they looked at my scalp (against my advice), with no gloves then started scratching at their arms like a flea bitten dog, within 2min they were constantly scratching at their head/scalp... and i ask her: so, let me ask you this: are you itchy at all right now? have a feeling of a hair on your face, or arm?
she firmly replied NO (while scratching).. still looking in here eyes i said 'dont like, i can see you scratching your hands right now'.
although not full vision, the human eye has almost 270 degree of sight.

i have lost so many friends. i haven't been able to work and i've spent all my savings on docs/dermos/treatments and obviously milk and bread.
i have nothing. no money. no friends left.

i know theres people who have had this problem and actually found out what it is,

but they dont come back and help others who have it. they just disappear out
into the world, obviously so happy they found a cure they couldnt care less about the community of people that supported them throughout their ordeal.
This what i have learned in the year of having these bugs and they are now only bothering me when I fall off of this wagon and start not doing the advice i am about to give. what we are dealing with is a bug  or bugs that eat yeast. I also got lyme disease and overcame it with antibiotics and have never been bitten by a tic, so I have reason to believe these bugs may be the source,

*MAIN THING IS DIET: STOP EATING CARBS, ESPECIALLY REFINED SUGAR AND HIGH LEVELS OF OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS! Candida is a form of yeast that can get overgrown in your stomach and "escape" to all other parts of the body including your skin due to many foods that feed it, mainly sugar. If you have dandruff it is caused by a yeast closely related to candida. That yeast feeds off of a lack of enzymes that break down omega six. Krill oil is the highest source of this enzyme you can take as a supplement.

*TAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER, YEAST FREE SELENIUM, OREGANO OIL, BAKING SODA, CINNAMON CAPRYLIC ACID, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (MADE WITH MOTHER APPLES [BRAGG BRAND IS AVAILABLE IN MOST SUPERMARKETS] AND BORON EVERY DAY. IF YOUR NOSE MOUTH EARS OR SCALP ARE INFESTED USE BAKING POWDER AND'OR COLLOIDAL SILVER (CS) . i used CS and it cleared my ears and nose for the first time in 9 months. I do it every day and haven't had an issue since. trust me, this works better than anything else you can try, and i tried nearly everything.

CLEAN YOUR EVERYTHING YOU WEAR AND YOUR BEDDING IN BORAX [ A NATURAL FORM OF BORON] AND BAKING SODA.  USE PLASTIC SHEETS UNDER YOUR NORMAL  SHEETS TO PROTECT YOUR BED AND CHANGE SHEETS EVERY 3 DAYS OR LESS. WASH TOWELS AND CLOTHES ASAP OR BAG THEM IN  PLASTIC AND TWIST IT AIR TIGHT.

THESE BUGS ARE A SYMPTOM, YOUR FUNGUS/YEAST  IS THE  ISSUE. MOP OFTEN AND VACUUM DAILY AND EMPTY THE CAN.BAG INSTANTLY. LIKE ALL OTHER FORMS OF FUNGUS, BYOU WILL NOT BE CURED OVER NIGHT BUT YOU START TO FEEL ETTER IN A MATTER OF DAYS.

USE TALSTAR OR DEALTAMETHRIN ON FLOORS AND WALLS, ONCE A MONTH, MAINLY IN THE ROOMS YOU ARE IN THE MOST AND ANY ROOMS WHERE WATER RUNS, LIKE TH KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS. THESE THINGS LOVE MOISTURE AND WATER. KEEP NO PLANTS INDORS...NONE. NO EXCUSES.
Dear Sherryrn.  Are you still having this problem? If so, I can help you.  Just email me at ***@****
that is *not* why people cough up "green stuff" from their lungs !  Bacterial infections in humans (ie:caused by bronchitis or pneumonia or for some, a cold that has escalated) is what causes that "green stuff" to be coughed out of the lungs.

I seriously doubt you are working in the fields you state !  As a registed RN PA - before you give medical advice - check out your information !

no updates?  just curious since you mentioned you had been dx with a cyst if that was the problem and you are now .. ok .  :)
Hello, I've been struggling with this for 2 and a half months now. As soon as I read these posts, I knew that most people here are experiencing the exact same thing. Doctors, family, and friends have looked at me like I'm nuts but I know what I'm feeling and I'm not deluded. I get the crawling and bites all the time. It's made my life a living hell. Here's the weird thing, although it's hard as hell to actually see them, I swear I see tiny white streaks fly in front of my eyes sometimes. They are just a tiny blur. The whole candida and fungal thing makes a lot of sense to me as I know it is a problem for me. Anyway, reading many of these posts, it's a kind of relief to know I'm not going crazy. I firmly believe that there is a solution to every problem and there's got to be a way to get rid of these things and get back to living again. I've been doing borax, bleach, and Epsom salt baths (just a little bleach), using a water & Epsom salt spray, and also spraying windex. These have all helped but they won't get rid of the problem. I'm really going to start to address the internal issues of diet (low to no carb) and vitamins and supplements. Damn...it's getting expensive! it seems like I've already spent a ton. Anyway, thanks for the posts.
One thing I've noticed (that another poster alluded to earlier), they don't seem to like the cold weather. They are much less active in the cold. I'm in a northern city in Canada and it's getting chilly now (mid-September) and when I leave my window open and the room is cold, they seem to leave me alone. Good to know.
u can email me ***@****
u can email me ***@****
I have the same thing. I'm going to post to him. I'll tell you guys what I've learned so far. Wanted to bring it to your attention because the glitter thing fits too. I may know what it is.
I have had this exact problem for nearly ten years now. It seems to come and go and varies in severity but is pretty much a constant feature. My children, me and my partner all experience it, we all feel the crawling, see hairs moving, smell like 'sun burn', see white particles fall off our skin, we all have lost loads of hair and we all feel the pin pricks, especially at night. One thing we have done to reduce (but not cure) it is spray the ENTIRE house with bleech and rubbing alcohol. We feel them jump onto our faces from CD cases, books etc - so we spray, spray, spray. It helps keep it under control and the sensation goes from being swarmed by it to just feeling itchy. The hair loss in all of us us now quite severe, my daughter is 11 and has obvious bald patches, my don is 4 and had the thi set hair I've seen on a child, I'm nearing the point of shaving it all off and my partners hair now clogs the bath, the sink and our Hoover.

No doctor in 10 yrs has had the faintest idea, hair specialist have no clue, pest control people think we're mad and still the problem continues.
I to have had the same problems biting, moving around on my skin, seeing red and silver glitter all over the place and white particles falling
I have had the exact same experience of putting an item of clothing in a ziplock bag and then feeling the darn things fly onto my hair and into my eyes when I open up the bag a few weeks later. One day I even felt them fly off another person's clothing into my eyes - like an invisible snowball! - when the person walked past me on the street - so that is why I think a change of diet or some kind of scent to repel them is needed to keep them away from me for good. Things are much better since I threw all my infested clothes away and started fresh. I am ziplocking individual articles of clothing still though to make sure one article of infested clothing does not ruin my whole wardrobe again as I can't afford to start fresh again. I am keeping a bit of borax powder in each bag along with the clothing article.  It seems to help stop them from multiplying or neutralizes / kills them.
Postscript: the borax powder did not kill the other bugs which had accumulated in my clothing so now I am trying DE (keeping each article of clothing in a ziplock with DE).
I actually have begun to kill them when they are around me and after closely observing the bug and researching flies I think my problem is a phorid gnat. They are at my job, wherever I go and people swat at them but soon my coworkers will figure out where they come. I have little ones and I worry they will have them soon. I am so worried. This has consumed me for the past month. That's when I saw the flies but I had seen a dermatologist for dandruff a year ago and was prescribes ketaconozole shampoo. Who knows if this was happening to me last year.
Also, my home has recently attaracted other insects (lady bugs, spiders, beetles, etc), Anyone else have this?
I have bugs that are invisible, like the darkness, get into bed with me and disappear when I sleep with the light on). They congregate in my head of hair and seem to work their way down to my arms.  For some reason, they do not like my legs...thank goodness.  I have used dust mite  solutions,  spray and the rest of anything on the market.  .  I have had 3 pest control companies come - all say they see nothing...Of course! I told them they were invisible!  I sent a ton of scotched taped bugs I found anywhere and everywhere in my house to the Entomology Dept in Gainsville FL at  the University of Florida.  That was more than a month ago Still waiting to hear anything!.  I am ready to set my house on fire with everything in and on fire...NOT REALLY.  I would be so grateful if anyone could tell me how to rid these things. Right now ,in the daylight, they are interfering with this response,
I've had this same problem for three months now. I got it from a used armchair that I bought, I started to feel the crawling right after I sat on it for a while the first time, and it hasn't stopped but for small periods of time since. It's really thrown my life off its usual tracks and changed a lot of things for me.

I haven't hugged anyone properly, nor had sex or touched my partner for three months now. I'm not intimate with anyone, that's the bloody worst thing. The isolation that comes from this, both the physical isolation of not being able to touch other people the way I'd like, and also the fact that nobody know about this thing and you can't really talk to most people about it at all, because no one knows anything.

Right now I've thrown most of my possessions away and am considering throwing the rest away too. I laundry every day like 2-3 loads, and it still doesn't remove the bugs completely.

I'm panicking half the time, wondering if I've infected my school and my work with these bugs, and if someone else in those places will get them from me. Has this happened to any of you? I haven't read many accounts of people transmitting the bugs to others like this, I think I've mostly read about cases in which people's partners or siblings or other family have gotten infested with them. I've lived with one roommate this whole time and he hasn't reacted to the bugs at all, when I've been suffering from them all the time. It feels really scary that I don't know almost anything definite about these bugs, except that they're difficult as **** to get rid of.

my thoughts are with you all who are struggling with the same problem, with its invisibility and difficulty. Lots of strength and courage to you, I hope we'll find some proper cures for this sometime soon!
Also, my symptoms are feelings of crawling and small, sometimes bigger double-bite marks on my legs, crotch area, shoulder blades and back mostly, sometimes on the stomach too. My bugs are completely invisible, I haven't seen anything at all. I've spotted some glittery things on my skin though, but I'm not sure if it's even related. The time that these bugs are most active is during the afternoon and evening, my bugs are mostly quiet during the night for which I'm grateful, I haven't had much trouble sleeping after the first shock wore off. This aspect seems to be different with most people though, I wonder if it's something to do with geography? I live in Finland and I have heard of this kind of thing from one person only in here, it's probably quite new in here. I'm also wondering if it's due to the climate warming that these bugs have now come here too, or if they've been here before too and I just haven't heard of them cause this phenomenon is so invisible. Lots of questions!
Same here.  Thankfully, I don't feel much of anything at night, regardless if I shower or not.  It slowly gets worse throughout the day and seems to peak in the afternoon at work, then calms down throughout the evening.  I think stress makes it worse.
Would you share here what it is?
everyone please listen to me. I will keep this message short so everyone will read it. You have Morgellons disease. It is not really a "disease" so to say. I joined a number of more Morgellan support groups about 9 months ago to get information about their condition that seemed so similar to mine except for there were many symptoms I had yet to experience but that has all changed. I have spent countless nights and hours researching what it is we have and after talking to hundreds of people in morgellons support groups add at the morgellons research group  I now know that we are all dealing with the same thing. It just takes some people much longer than others to develop symptoms and or discover them.
Possible, I have entertained the M idea
I have over a hundred bites on me, megellons is in your mind isn't it?
I bought some (not exact spelling) Ihles? diaper rash cream from Shoppers. When you rub this on your skin it slows them down, when you rub your fingers on your body and wipe it back in the cream you will notice many tiny black dots of differing sizes- these are the bugs suspended in cream.  I hope to have more results soon with my experiments. Hoping to have my hand held digital microscope from eBay running soon.
I have much to offer in trial and error stuff dealing with these critters.
I have discovered a way to see the bugs - be warned, there are millions of them on you that have suffered-  get some diaper rash cream called Ihles from Shoppers and put this all over your skin and rub it in your hair- do again the next day and you will be able to grab the critters between your finger and thumb from the back of your neck where the hairline ends- you will feel tinier than salt grains which will snap when crushed between fingernails-  if you rub your finger on your body an then rub it back into the jar of cream you will see hundreds of tiny black dots of differing sizes suspended in the jar if cream which is 25% Zinc Oxide - these are the bugs that everyone is seeking and I hope to have more results and info out for you as my research has led to any discoveries-  I also have an 200x to 800x handheld digital microscope which has shown me trail lines under the surface of my skin where thousands of tiny white balls will flow through and exit at tiny pink holes and they disappear as the enter the air. You have to be sweating before you can see the balls flowing along the pink trails an the microscope has to be just slightly out if focus @ 800x to see the balls leave the body at these tiny pink holes, again, they are invisible once they leave the body- perhaps a high powered UV light will see them after that.  
Put the diaper rash cream Ihles on for a day then do the rub test mentioned above and you will see hundred of these critters in the cream jar as soon as you do it once.
Good luck to all and hopefully this leads to a cure!
Dr.Bugs. (Just a name!)
Easy Coast Canada
Hi DCNikkiP,

I am SO glad I found this post about your experience!!! I, too, thought I was going mad, until I discovered I am sensitive to mold and changed my living environment as well as my diet.  It has been a journey...I am not yet free of the 'biting' and 'pricking' although it has lessened a great deal.  Will try smothering my skin since that is something I haven't yet done.  

It is SO GOOD to hear of your success.  Wishing you every healthy, happy day going forward!!

Peace,
Amy
You can buy little hand held microscopes that have a usb plug so can take photos & videos for about $20-$30 online....get one inspect your skin - if there's something there you have proof - if you can't see anything the itching will subside....there's even a microscope you can attach to your phone to take pics and vids - got to a camera shop and ask for the macro photography attachment for phones....another suggestion is to take a slow motion video of where you feel things crawling - slow motion captures a lot more goings on than regular recording....last if all go see a dermatologist, skin specialist, even a plastic surgeon - someone who specialises in skin...don't bother with a GP they can't deal with anything else bar a common cold & will say you are crazy - crazy haha that's doctor speak for I don't know what's wrong you don't have the sniffles....you don't need a referral to see a skin specialist the do cost about $100 upwards for a consultation - however look around some do the first consult free...take your footage or just your creepy crawly skin and go find out what it is & get it fixed....that is the only ways to do it if you want it to stop.
Another thing to add that you can do - have a live blood test at a naturopath to rule out candida...they test to see if you have too many yeast buds in your blood ....if you do it can make you feel like your on a bad magic mushroom trip....one last suggestion may sound a bit weird but even if you don't have a pet ring the local vet or pop in and have a chat to the nurse...it amazes me how people doctors know nothing yet animal doctors are very knowledgable when it comes to various skin conditions, parasites, mites etc you'd be surprised....
I have been with a bug issue coming up to 4 years. I had all my amalgams removed the proper way with a naturopath doctor using a rubber dam, using all precautions not to get mercury into my body including an air vacuum. I strongly recommend you do your homework before removing your amalgams, as their is a lot of cases of people remove them improperly who did not have issues before and end with health issues afterwards. So take your time before you act, do not act on fear. I hate to say this but figuring if amalgams are health problem for you. Is a self diagnosed problem, there is a lot politics involved to recognize it as an illness so you will very few doctors if any to say amalgams are your problem. There are a bunch documentaries on this subject and l let you watch and decide for your self. I will say again take your time and do your homework before removing, you get only one chance to do right the first time. I must tell you I have a lot health issues and I have also been exposed to a lot of toxins that the public would not normally experience and done a lot abuse. If you currently have amalgams I strongly recommend not to use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash as it is an oxidizer to metal and amalgams are made of three metals, you can prove this by spraying it on any metal and see what happens might take some time but the results are disturbing. So it is absolutely insane to use it if you have any amalgams, you are accelerating your mercury exposure. If your amalgams are a bright shinny silver metal, it might mean a higher wear when they should be a grey dull tarnish. Mind he used a high end  camera and showed them to me. Besides my naturopath dentist, my experience naturopath doctors has not been the greatest. one gave wormwood supplement and as affecting my kidneys and another gave me L-glutamine and affecting my liver again as I mentioned I have other health issues. I am not here to discourage any one from seeking doctor or naturopath one, but not to lay full blind faith in them that they will heal you and do no harm. I will continue to see naturopath doctors as I have gained more insight in my illness. I admit I was at fault for not doing my homework for checking the side effects on the supplements. So my advice is to check for the side effects of supplement before taking because one thing about a naturopath supplements they have no warning labels or side effects. I had to go online and look at several sites because not all are listed all together. And being that our health are already compromised is it worth the risk if it has any side effects. One thing that I am learning is the tortoise and hare mentality, which I had the hare thought of mind and has made my situation worse because I want to get well now and take supplements in higher doses which end up doing more harm than good, so I am finding it is a slow process and do everything in moderation. introduce only supplement one at a time to see how your body reacts to it be careful with doctors that give you shopping bags of supplements to buy.  
I thing I have found out about my health is I have leaky gut. I took a blood test to check for three anti bodies IgA, IgE, and IgG due adverse reactions to foods. In simple terms food is passing directly to my blood undigested and forming these anti-bodies.and taxing my immune system. I kind of figured carbohydrates were causes an issue. I warn you the following is my prognosis not my doctor's. I have also noticed how my bug infestation would be out of control and at other times it would be not so bad. I don't seem to an issue with proteins and mentioned my previous blog, I strongly believe I have liver issues. Therefore I limit my fat intake and when I do eat fats I make sure I eat it along with the 9 essential proteins to limit fatty liver. I have experimented with a lot carbohydrates and see how my body responded to them and kept a food diary. I responded best with whole grains that provided complete proteins, but for short period. It is recommends you rotate(change) your food as your body starts forming anti bodies. I strongly recommend you watch health lecture videos on you tube(type: nutrition Lisa Sheldon). This illness is an inside job and I see 99% everyone is attacking it from the outside. And this is medieval approach and I also went through phase and I saw no ground being gained. One example is for any bug to diminish it numbers is you attack it's home, it's food, or it's water source. As many have experienced when you attack this invisible flying bug it comes back aggressively and this is due to you are not attacking it at the three points I mentioned. So it repopulates very quickly to a level,level with the food available to it, so all you are doing is roach stomping and you know it repopulates quick and ineffective. Until eliminate it's food is when you start making an impact on it's numbers.    
Continuing from last blog. To see if carbohydrates have an effect on your bug infestation is try different carbohydrates to test how they actually influence the degree of infestation. Example I tried Barlett pears which contain mostly glucose, fructose, and a bit sucrose. So for the most part it is all monosaccharides which your GI tract is not needed to break down, except for the fructose goes to your liver to break it down to glucose. Watch the videos on nutrition mentioned previous blog and start learning how the body works. I hope you all confirm all my information and others on your own, it is your health and their is a lot miss information on the web. An example I have seen a lot is to avoid carbohydrates entirely and is completely unhealthy as the brain works on carbohydrates. Also your body starts making ketones, it normal to have ketones after a work out but to continuously produce ketones is not good. If you are extremely fatigue in the morning and through out the day,  also light headed is a clear sign, as this was happening to me. And I had ketone urine test strips and checked and indeed levels where high. Even though I was eating complex carbohydrates, this meant my body was not breaking them down to simple carbs. It is hard to find something that solely glucose in natural foods. One site great on food nutrients is USDA foodlist.  I must warn you, following this avenue can lead to health issues. That is why you must educate your self on nutrition, their is a lot information to mention and I tend to forget and do not eliminate something out of your diet without checking the consequences. Just like becoming vegan there are consequences. Know your vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbs, and fats. One issue I am seeing with fruits is they have high fructose which the liver is required to handle it and I have liver issues, I can feel discomfort so I had to stop even though I eat low fat meat along with it to limit fatty liver by providing the nine essential proteins. This is not an easy road, but I feel this is in the right direction. My infestation are not as out of control. I am also anemic and the doctors could tell by my finger nails being curved towards my palm. I have noticed that when I eat food that is not good, is my blood pressure drops and causes light headedness, so I measure my blood pressure. Measure your blood pressure before eating a specific food and measure afterwards and some foods take more than one meal to see results and record this information. Sleep with your head away from a wall and sleep with your head in an open area with solid floor like concrete, tile, or kitchen floor. Preferably on an air mattress and the reason you want to keep your head away from walls when you sleep is you will infest behind the walls and they will be waiting for you the next night in large numbers, but if you sleep away and no other objects around(2-4 foot radius) your head you limit them from finding a nice comfy place to hide, good night.
Hi, back again with an update.  Not great news as we keep getting infected but perhaps have made some progress with peroxide, alcohol, especially the pump type we keep lifting from our local hospitals.  Biggest thing I can say to people is don't use permertherins or poisons bcuz it will come back to infect you worse- Use peroxide and alcohols. Look up Poor mans Protocol, a list of helpful things... I'm contacting my MLA it help and to be directed as this thing must be stopped. I am infecting my community badly. I have 3 sizes of these things. The older ones from my storage are the biggest.  I think we have killed the bigger ones in my house that we keep getting back as I have to get things from my storage every so often- wish I could burn it ALL!
I sprayed varsol around my house and it helped some- maybe as much as the turpentine maybe more but people we know keep coming back an giving them back to us.  I have the signs of Mellesazzia yeast red spots that one sight suggests buy I feel there is a small tic that is bring infected by other skin disorders and other infections and stuff in out enviroentnamd our turf. My solution is to cleanse them with the alcohol & peroxide.  My hair is bleached from the peroxide but it looks good...
Must keep a positive outlook no matter what.
Just came across this, my family has been through the ringer from something that is probably the same or similar to what many of you are describing. We live in Hawaii and it first started when a large Mango tree was cut down next to our condo unit, with the window of my 1yo daughter's bedroom just below where the largest branch fell. These tiny bugs (predatory-type mites) were spread into the air and through the screen, quickly finding my daughter and feeding on her. She had just started sleeping through the night and then all of a sudden she was tossing and turning like she had nightmares and wouldn't sleep very long at all, then we noticed the small red dots around her wrists, ankles, and lower back. She then started itching those areas heavily, and when I went to stay in the room to help her go to sleep I felt them for the first time, jumping from the side of the guest bed mattress onto my arm. At first I thought they must be bed bugs, so the next morning I cleared out the entire room and inspected everything for any sign of them. As a result, I ended up infesting the rest of the house and then my wife and I began feeling them crawl on us more and more, especially at night, and then when they got established in our bedroom just sleeping was a battle.

Eventually I put out dozens of sticky traps and then submitted them to the Department of Agriculture's entomologist and he was able to find one mite with blood inside. Since we had already ruled out any bird nests or rat colonies within 100 feet of our unit, and our small condo was always very clean, it was not likely a transient mite. However, the entomologist determined it was not a bird or rat mite at all, and the closest thing he could pin it to was a predatory mite, of the Phytoseidae family. He's not a mite specialist though, so that's just his best guess.

Anyway, we tried everything, even leaving for two weeks and bombing but they were waiting for us even though we had finally gotten two weeks of freedom. Our daughter was beginning to get sores where she was scratching so I sent my wife and daughter to California while I threw away all furniture and packed up all valuables to move to another island. Kept everything in storage for seven months, bought a house, had our second child, everything was finally back on track with no mites. Then I brought down a box of clothes from storage since I just couldn't fathom anything living that long without a host. Sure enough, they survived and it's the whole nightmare all over again. Going on 16 months of this now, trying to get the house remodeled and thoroughly exterminated before selling it and moving away from Hawaii altogether. We finally had to give up.
Parasitologist,,,have been doing so much research, as my daughter, also have the same problem, been to so many doctors, mostly saying it is in her mind. Period, no help but drugs to give. Now as of last week, although we do not leave together, I got them, live in a Rooming house, as the rents are so high in Mass. Someone here must have had them, sharing the bathroom, now I have, little speck of black bugs, Black Pepper Mites ?  Not sure, as mostly doing research, it came down to them. To get rid,, wow, OK'  I have been using rubbing Alcohol, spraying my clothes every ten minutes, shaking them out, into a white tub. See them, so small. Using salt, as they get in my mouth, nose, eyes, privates, every ten minutes, more and more. Crazy, no, am a 58 year old woman, who never had a problem like this, always believed my daughter, saying how these things driving her crazy, no relief, so now on a mission, to find, how to get relief, from these Parasites. My hair is falling out scratching so much. Results so far. They hate the cold. They feed on Moist and warmth. If you stand outside on a cold day, do not feel them, they hate fans, air conditioner.  1/2 Baking Soda 1/2 Salt Mixture in a spray bottle for Carpets, beds, furniture. I spray every where, my body I use 20 Mule team Borax. Baking Soda keeps skin soft. Wash all my clothing in Borax.  Now, do they go away, so far No. Relief  Yes. Maybe when a Parasitologist, finds a cure, we will be safe again. These are parasites, no matter, what name, and so many have them.  Demo ex Mites, Black Pepper Mites,  Bird Mites. Same family. No Cure. Only relief, and No Doctors will believe.
Really??? Thanks guys for making my life miserable knowing I am gonna be inside for most of the summer! I'm the only one smart enough to read in between the lines! That's ducked up man! Call me after you drop him off! Wanted to see if you guys talked to her and were thinking about coming over?? I can also give ya some pointers on a few things! Lola! You know I'm on top of everything and always ahead of the game! Call me or text ya know? Wipe that smile off ur face too cause I can see it! Suuuuure whoa Suuuuure! Your homey b!
Hi, I have the same thing, this has been going on a very long time.  I thought I had lice or scabies and after treating that for a long time w/ no relief I had to look for other ppl w/ the same symptoms. I recently started a new job and the ppl at work think I have lice because they see bugs on or near me.  I've been to the doctor here recently and was treated for lice and scabies again and it did nothing.  I don't know what to do, I'm going back to the doctors tomorrow and ask him to personally check my hair for lice. They talk about me all day at work and they don't care that I can hear them.  I don't say anything to them about my itchy problem because I fear I will be fired and I feel if I tell them about my itchy problem I will be fired.  So I am loosing my mind lately.  I need my job and I need a solution.  MY family think I'm crazy and will not help me so I am going thru this on my own.  I am afraid I will be committed for delusions and paranoia.  MY question is ,is this "itch" catchy?  Can I get a doctors note stating I don't have a contagious disease and keep my job? Please help me
I am in the same boat. I have been going thru a personal Hell for over 2yrs! Almost killed myself a few times..now I'm just a alcoholic because it's the only way I feel relief. I can't believe my husband has delt with me this long. ...well I did snap and moved in with a friend because he kept calling me delusional. I don't blame him for thinking I lost my mind. Unless someone experiences it first hand they will think you lost your marbles. Hell ya I have!! I almost wish they would put me in a nut house so I could get numbed from meds all day long. And when I freak out..it would be ok.
I'm not sure how old this post is .... And this is going to sound crazy, but go to family dollar the have some hemmriod wipes "it has to be the wipes" stops all itching and bug activity!!!! I hope this helps, please let me know....
I wish I knew that would help , this stuff is killing me please someone helpppppo
Very likely you have thread worms.

Have you got rid of it yet?
Safest thing to use is VINEGAR.

Use white vinegar in a small spray bottle, and spritz everything. If you are worried about the smell, dilute it. 1:10.

Mix vinegar (malt) with water and drink 1:10 it or gargle. Spritz your scalp/skin/furniture too. Mix a tub of water and vinegar to soak your hair equipment and (if you wear make up) make up brushes in. You can also use zalflora disinfect any furnishing and furniture. Dettol is good to presoak clothes in and also to bath in, or spritz with. Pay particular attention to your car and its vents, and your outer clothes/coats.

Vaccuum daily for at least a month and take threadworm medication available over the counter two weeks apart. while maintaining a vigourous cleaning regime. Clean handles, toilet seats daily wearing disposible gloves while using disosible wipes.
I have been fighting this for 6 months . I will spare the back story for now, but suffice to say, it has ripped my life into tatters. Like everyone else. I having spent a small fortune, I have tried every single recommended remedy to no avail.

I am at the point if I can fix this, I have a fighting chance of putting my life back together . If it gets worse, I'm on the streets. Thus these two options inspired me to think from a completely different angle.

I believe this is beatable. However, it will be the toughest thing you have ever done. I will quickly share my method that has eradicated up to 70% in 3 days:

Rub you skin and scalp every inch, every pore with repeated doses of Fixodent dental adhesive . Within seconds, black specs, and white hairs will emerge, running for their lives. They will want to be any place but under your skin . I have no idea which of the active ingredients work, but I will get to the bottom of that in time.

I first thought it was the adhesive making the specks and worms stick to the glue, but they just want out whether you add water or not. Long after application on a spot, they continue to pour out in many forms.

Now for some hard fought for observations about these bastards . They are not bird mites or scabies. They do not behave like either. They are not invisible. You just have to look harder beyond everyday cosmetic expectation.

In their smallest form, they look like household dust and play dead. In  a larger form, they look like spiders. I believe there is possibly several other forms and stages.  

They can live in, on and outside of your body for extremely long periods.

I have witnessed immense levels of intelligence and energy. For example, they will pop of your scalp in a translucent form speck by speck. Then they combine with others to form a sort of flying cotton ball. I am completely dumb founded that something so small can have so much energy and intelligence. If in nature, they cannot be of this world .

Hiding Places:
__________________

This is the most important thing to learn . They hide in places you would never imagine . Every space the size of a micron (one millionth of a centimetre) is up for grabs.

For example, I had a gargantuan amount hiding in the tiny little air bubbles of each brick of my house. This is a 3 story , triple sides house! Upon spraying the side of the house with ammonia, I saw trillions of translucent specks  fly for their lives. These can be distinguished from vapour droplets because of the coherent swarm like escape vector . I advice everyone fumigate the entire permiter of their home in this way . Whilst present, you breathe them in constantly . Every time you open your door or window, they swarm in. They are visible with a strong light about the power of a projector .

They both attract and masquerade as spiders. This is a big give away of an infested house. Do not dismiss rapid appearing cob webs as seasonal. They take the form of spider webs by groping together.

They appear desperate for water , so cut off every single viable source of water in and around your property. if there is a drain you cannot cover, pour oil into it.

There is likely and invisible swarm around your shower head .

A key nesting place are the outside of your windows in he corners. Spray them with Mr Muscle oven cleaner.

They hide beneath the most flawless looking of skin. When you feel them , the have surfaced .

If you are at the stage where you are convinced they are invisible, you will never get rid of them from that view point because your decisions will support what they like best.

Clothes:

The only thing that cuts it for me is to soak and wash clothes with Mr Muscle oven cleaner. When you take the clothes out of the dryer, you will notice the lint tray full of dust (dead specks)  - They appear to have a way of becoming a part of every single type of material, including water. This is why many cannot get them out of clothes. I think they must be sub atomic in some way, meaning they can literally force their way between molecules, thus invisible.

Keep in mind, that depending on the level of infestation, you will quickly reinfect anything you put on, giving an appearance of them not coming out. The application of Fixodent will cause a huge exodus and thus a sharp increase in symptoms, but its clear to see they are  dead, weakened and leaving.

The funny thing is , had I not had so much stress and fear, I can easily recreate and film all of the above. My priority has been in fixing the issue.

Environment :

Fixodent is one half of the issue. A far bigger task is cleansing the house. You need to be beyond relentless. Close all toilet lids at night to deny them water. Spring clean every single day. Other than the known products like Windex, Lynx deodorant is a contact killer (not antiperspirant ) . I have a few other promising products I am testing that may be the best every yet .

I have some evidence that amplifying and playing ultra sonic noise makes them run away from the house, just open the window. Each morning, my window ledges have been full of dust (dead mites) and tiny spider like creatures .

Somewhere in your home, there will be a huge main nest. Today, it dawned on me that my main nest was a very expensive , feather stuffed sofa, go figure uh ? The sofa is huge , but I literally threw it out of the house on my own . Let me remind you; points of infestation are clear with very high lumen light. In fact, they will swarm to the light. To give you an idea of what I was dealing with, the only other smaller particles in the room is oxygen. Every micron of the large feather stuffed sofa was occupied. There is still some work to clear the rooms, but with the sofa gone, I now have more than a fighting chance.

Days earlier, I had a professional pest controller blast that sofa and it did not make one dent ! With the sofa now gone, the air in the house does not feel oppressive for the first time in months. I will chase up the sofa company ; it may well be ground zero . Never again anything stuffed with feathers.

All I can say for now is that , the issue is everywhere. I think besides them having a host of choice, its the intelligent and perceptive that will even notice they are there. My point is, a very large percentage of the population are likely infested. The house across the street from me is infested and yet none of them notice - They probably amuse its dog fleas . Keep fighting, keep sharing .  
thanks for your description - I too have been absolutely amazed by these creatures, and have wondered if they are capable of taking on different forms - springtails, fungus gnats, moths, spiders - they are like something from another planet here to observe us, and they know how to camouflage themselves - with different forms and smells, bizarre!  Mine seem to be primarily airborne things like fungus gnats. I had the most horrific experience a few days ago when I got swarmed at the tennis club by these mysterious seemingly invisible things. A few people heard the sound of the swarming, including myself. They kept coming and buzzing briefly, but nothing to be seen, then disappearing, then back again over and over. I knew they would be after me and they were - my scalp and clothes were full. I covered myself in Epsom salts when I got home and put the clothes in a bin of Epsom salts to soak. The next day, I dumped out the water from the clothes bin and a while later, up they came from the drain and chased me around until I was covered again. For several days I sprayed Lysol around the room, and covered myself in various things like Nix, Epsom salts, baking powder, aloe vera, sulfur cream - just trying to reclaim what's left of my life here. Even the spider in the bathroom - I don't mind them as I assume they go after the fungus gnats - took refuge under the toilet brush and didn't come out until things calmed down - but I believe he is now shriveled up in the corner of the bathroom, didn't survive the events of the past few days, nor did I barely. But wouldn't you know it, I am sitting at the computer in the middle of all this, researching what to do to get rid of these horrific creatures, when I notice two little red spiders dancing on the wall in front of me, as if to say, haha, now we are spiders!  Anyway I let them live and have not seen them since. The little lamp beside my computer was covered in this kind of filament - not spider webs because it wasn't weblike but more like a fine gossamer filament - I think this is from the fungus gnats. Anyway I also think these bugs are everywhere now, so my new strategy is to figure out how to keep them off me and what is different about me from other people who don't seem to be bothered by them (or just don't have them or notice them yet?) so I am wondering if I have excess Malassezia on my skin which allows these intruders in. I found some good info today on healing this on this website
http://www.gestaltreality.com/2014/07/08/healing-skin-by-altering-its-ph-microbial-malassezia-profile/
Been dealing with basically exactly the same for past 3mnths & i think you have finally bit the nail on the head!! There is a whole heap of diff kinds & after all my experimenting with them i finally worked out how they seem to just dissapear!! They basically camoflauge themselves into whateva they are put on!! I have collected i would say prettg much every stage & at least 10 diff types!! & like every1 here spent hours on end trying to find out what ;  theze minute invaders are & try combat the suckers!! I vow to solve this mystery & prove to nz & the world ITS NOT MY IMAGINATION lol & im not drug f**ked & seeing/feeling things!! Btw & def not a mind thing, dis **** is real!!
Try ivermectin.
Triclosan powder kills this invisible mite. Mix in shampoo and body lotion. Treat body and fog house with it to be free. Find it on ebay. Look for triclosan 99.9% pure powder.
Pestil
I spent 400 hundred on your triclosan with no results pestilance.
I been freaking out...my mom took me too a mental Dr.....now I see tons of others are as crazy as I ...smh
Can scabies make your hair fall out can scabies make your hair Grey
Now 2016 i have the same problem the dermatologist and doctor's all the same think im a nut case. My husband and mom are the only ones to believe me. Of couse at first they didn't, until they got bitten and started scratching. I have been out of work almost a month now. My husband is working double time to make up for my absence from work. PLEASE PLEASE someone help!!!!u
Please look up Ivermectin, http://lifewithoutscabies.com/a-simple-3-step-guide-to-treating-scabies/ it will eliminate epidermal parasites.
I've been like this for two years no one believes it not even the people u think would believe u!! Y did this have to happen is what I say! Annoying
Its how my morgellons started out.
https://youtu.be/bMCll7dulqk
https://youtu.be/w5EYAUz2K9c
Dont lean on your own understanding, this disease takes on many forms. I dont have the fibers but on some nights i can see the red glitter coming out of my skin.
My twin sister is suffering with similar symptoms but worse. Her hair is infested with bug & different color eggs. These things look almost like her hair, the doctors can't see these things but i can, she sends me video's & pictured from her cell phone & i show her what these things look like, I'm willing 2 show anyone else as well just send pictures & or video when most active to ***@****,  in the subject line type "show me" & we will discuss further. I am not a doctor, but i am able to see what they can't. My sister's hair moves by itself & makes these deep nasty looking holes. Now she has gray fibers all n her hair. It lifts by itself like a wing of a bird or spider legs. As crazy as it may sound, i have the pictures & the video's & i am far from crazy. Just contact me & I'll show u and anyone else what they call invisible bug. These bugs are making my sister feel like she's going crazy but i assure her that she is not. She combs clumps of her hair out & it moves all by itself all while its only hair eggs & bug it crawls or scoots across the floor. I also have this video. There r things n her hair that i can't explain i can only tell u or show u what i see. The hair on her head takes the form of things i can't explain but are pretty scary to see.
I am going through the same exact things! God Bless her prayers coming her way
Hi so here was my solution to the invisible bugs which were ruining my life, laying eggs in my scalp, travelling from my hair to my pants, jumping in my eyes, infesting my clothes. You name it, i had all the worst symptoms. Couldn't sleep for almost a year. Now lo and behold -- just like how all 3 doctors i saw thought i was absolutely nuts and each diagnosed me with delusionary parasitosis -- now all of you are going to think i'm nuts. Let me tell you all something. While i was dealing with this, i wondered why so many people would write posts, then disappear, and never come back to share what happened to them. So now i'm taking the time to tell you what happened with me. Eventually i got an appt with a dermatologist. One of the top ones in toronto, ontario, canada, where i live. Right away this guy said 'phantom limb syndrome', you have misfiring peripheral nerves that are making it seem like you have bugs and i suggest that you either take gabapentin or an anti-psychotic. So obviously i thought this guy just doesn't know. None of these people know who haven't experienced what we are experiencing. So, on my way home i stopped at my grandparent's house and the bugs were so bad -- and obviously just like me, i'm sure all of you have tried every damn remedy off these forums to no avail. Well, i just couldn't take it anymore so i thought what the hell i'll pop a few of my grandmother's gabapentins. --- now here's where you're all going to think i'm crazy --- it worked. It ******* worked. No joke. And now what i've come to realize is that i have peripheral sensory nerve damage which manifests as the exact thing we're all going through. ******* invisible bugs. I know all of you think, this guy doesn't have what we have, ******* don't believe me huh? are you sure? I had the bugs so bad i shaved my head 15 times, and i had long, beautiful, black hair and look gorgeous with it, and i would rather shave my head, spray bug spray on my head, jump in a pool of bleach, bug bombed my place 4 times, my car once and almost went brain dead from the fumes. Let me break it down to all of you go get a damn prescription for gabapentin from your doctor and try it. I swear to god all of you do it. You've tried everything just like me, now go to your doctor who will think you're bat **** when you tell them the story, but then tell them you think gabapentin might work. The problem is general practice doctors, not all of them see peripheral neuropathies that manifest like this. Gabapentin is generic, there is no possible way i can make money off this. I am writing this post for all of you. WHo never wanted to go near anybody because you thought you'll infect anybody you get near. THe weird thing is, my bugs used to shoot off my body and attack people, and i swear i would see people flinch when the bugs hit them in the eyes. Even my girlfriend got the marks that i got. So there was something organic, and you know where i think it came from; ****** clothing, clothing with elastane fibers. THose fibers act like parasites, BUT, when you take gabapentin, they can't harm you because gabapentin acts on your nerves. Please everybody get gabapentin. Most likely you are hypersensitive to something which is associated with your peripheral neuropathy, and was cause by something real. Like for me, i think mine was caused over time by alcohol and toxins. A lot of other causes are diabetes, trauma, certain medications, addictive drugs. But no doubt about it, my hypersensitivity to elastane make it was worse and i swear to god there's something in the fabrics coming from overseas, ******* cheap fabrics from india or indonesia or something like that. But please, please, please, all of you try gabapentin!!!!!!! PLEASE!!! If any of you again don't believe i have the same thing as you, re-read my post, i had everything the same, they infested my clothing, my hair, my apartment, my car, i thought i was infecting other people, they would jump in my eyes, my ears, go in my nose. ******* all of it. Go to your doctor and get a prescription for gabapentin. THanks, if you would like to email me please do at: youngdoc83 @ hotmail . com
What was the milligram of the medicine
And your email address is not working
How come the most recent post on any of these boards is July? Is anyone still out there? I just discovered there are actually other people who are suffering with this crap and would like to know I'm not alone out here...
I have the same thing how can I get a hold if you to talk
I've had this since July. It has to be something in our bodies that has changed to attract these bugs. That's my reasoning for them being selective. I've heard of people taking anti biotics and it relieving the external symptoms.  Bleach kills them. Also, taking a bath in Epsom salt, and use a hair dryer to dry instead of a towel. Hemp lotion seems to deter them temporarily as well. If I solve this mystery, I'll only charge $20. ;)
Martins permetherin spray 10% dilute in spray bottle drench yourself after shower, spray your hair, and you can even add Downey softner to spray clothes bedding furniture and car. Shower twice daily use gritty sulfa soap lather and allow to soak atleast 10 minutes before rinsing $2 walmart. Its an insect u will kill it. The spray is $20 amazon. I got rid of it. If u have long hair u may need to soak your hair olive oil thise will suffocate them, use lice come in addition. Vaseline on your lashes if you feel them on lashes. Wash all bedding clothing hot water. Clean clean clean, bleach mop, vacume and Dont give up. Use thick lotion to help protect your skin. Your welcome