Infidelity Community
89 Members

where?

Where is everyone?  Hope all is well....
I'm still around. I started a new job and have been very busy. Richie and I are still going strong. We are talking about having another baby. Our son just turned 5 last Tuesday. How are you and Dee Dee?
Glad to hear that all is going well with you guys!  Things here are going well too!  Real well, in fact.  We still have some hard days and they often to seem harder than in the beginning, but we've both committed to making this work and it is!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.