Insomnia - Adult Forum

sleep problems

can aynthing like a stroke or anything else cause damage to the thalamus and prevent or cause sleep problems?? ,,,,
I had a bad episode in january . the doctors said it was a migraine with aura, it had never happened to me before and concerned me........i had numbness in face and hands ...visual disturbances and slurred speech much like a stroke but the symptoms went away they said it was probaly just a migraine......i had been taking birth control for 8 months also.....and never had anything like this before the birth control........ since then i have been having sleep problems and it is concerning me very much? i am 19 years old...... i am just concerned that there is something that might seriously be wrong because of the insomnia lasting so long?
These are questions for your doctor or neurologist.

Dr. Jacobs
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.