Integrative Fertility Forum

Advice would be great

I have been trying to conceive for almost 24 months with no luck. Went to an ob-gyn and had blood work done as well as an ultrasound, all came back fine. I have been charting for a few months and have noticed that my cycle length varies from month to month. Shortest cycle length being 29 days and longest cycle length being 41 days. Ovulation has also not been detected on my charts. I have also noticed that my cervix always seems to be open (I have never been pregnant nor have had a child) and I have researched this and have come up empty handed. I was on birth control pills for 3 years ( stopped taking them 3 years ago) and I was on Depo-Provera for 6 months (stopped getting the needles due to hair loss and constant menses) I stopped depo-provera 26 months ago. At this point my gyn has no clue what to do next and I am getting worried that I will never have a child of my own. What should my next step be, what else can I do?
I suggest that you see an infertility specialist called a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility specialist. They will do a complete work up to find out why you are not ovulating. You can look at my website to see what comprises an infertility work up at:
www.integrativefertilitymd.com
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.