Integrative Fertility Forum

depo provera

hi
i got the depo injection last august but never got another one again becuse of the bleeding and pain i experienced.
i still have not gotten my period back. im not pregnant but we are trying
im really worried about it and have heard that i could have got POS (poly Ova Syndrome) but thats just word of mouth that you can get this from the needle.
ive seen my doctor but he just sends me away saying "your too younge to be getting pregnant" im 20 but we are married and want children
what should i do? i was experiencing the pain and spotting about 3 months ago but have not had it since then.
is there something i can take  what do you reccommend?
please dont give me a one word answer.
You cannot get PCOS from the needle.
I would see a doctor who is willing to work with you to determine why your periods are irregular. They can do some blood lab tests including a pregnancy test,  TSH, FSH,LH, Estradiol, Prolactin, Testosterone, DHEAS and others test. You may indeed have PCOS but the DeoProvera injection did not give it to you.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.