Integrative Fertility Forum

fertility, imbalance, ???

So this is hard for me to ask, but I guess I am really in need of answers. Since I can remember, I have been irregular with periods. I mean like one every 3-12 months. I was an active softball player and track hurdler through high school. I first started having periods when i was 14. Once on birth control, at age 19, they became regular. Recently we found out that I have a blood clotting disorder, and i can no longer take the birth control. I am back to being irregular.  My question, though it may not sound serious, is serious to me. Is it possible to have a sort of bloodless period? Every month When I should be having my period, I have all the aches, pains, breakouts, everything but the actual period. I am 100% sure I am not pregnant. Is this something I should be worried about? Is it a cause of imbalances? I mean I have a very odd body figure that is kind of well i have absolutely no chest... you can see the muscle line.I have been to 2 gynocologists an neither seemed to seem worried. I'm just worried about having children and that sort of stuff i guess... I mean if we can't regulate my period, does that mean I wont have kids ever? I mean I am 24, and that kind of thing is really getting to me... Should I check if I am fertile... I really don't know what to do...
You may have a disorder called polycystic ovarian syndrome or if you are an athlete you may have something called stress induced hypothalamic amenorrehea.  To find out your diagnosis and answer your question about your fertility status, I suggest seeing a gynecologist or a specialist gynecologist called a Reproductive Endocrinologist.  They can examine you, do an ultrasound of your ovaries and uterus, and do hormone blood tests to answer your question.
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.