Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Community
64 Members

IC awareness/support

Hi everyone, I am new to the support group and just trying to get the hang of things. I just turned 20 years old and was diagnosed with IC in January of 2009. They believe I have had it since I was at least 7 years old, but I also have IBS, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis so they didn't catch it as soon as they normally would have. It has definitely been a battle trying to find the perfect mix of medicines for all of my health problems without irritating one of them. But it's getting better over time. I may have rough days but they are nothing compared to what my pain used to be from this horrific disease. Anyways, I am wondering if anyone knows of a website or where I can find IC awareness/support bracelets? My family, boyfriend, and friends want to show their support and all really want bracelets, but I just cant seem to find any besides some beaded ones(i don't think the boys will be up for that kind! haha). Anyways if anyone has any ideas/answers please let me know!! Thanks!

Nicole
HI Nicole, I have been pretty overwhelmed lately and just thought I better check this site
and found your post.  There are many IC support groups, I have a website many for patients
with IC, MOARKIC.

There are also too national groups that have a lot of great info and I believe IC awareness type bracelets.  There is a lady on Facebook that sells things like this to raise money,
or did for the ICA.  I have not seen her on Facebook lately.  We are not supposed to paste links,on this site though,,, sorry.  

Send me a pm for more info.

Shelly
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.