Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Community
64 Members

Snacks to eat on a 'bladder friendly' IC diet

I was just diagnosed with interstitial cystitis this month, after years of bladder infection symptoms without any actual infection. My doctor just put me on an IC diet until my bladder in healed. In a few months she said I can start testing other foods out to see how I react to them. In the meantime, I am only 18 and I don't know what to snack on. I'm not used to such a bland diet. Does anyone know of some bladder friendly snacks I could munch on?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.