Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Pelvic Pain Support Forum Community
64 Members

TTC and IC flare up

Last year I was diagnosed with IC and now my bf amd I are TTC but while I'm having my two week wait I've had a major flare up where it feels like I'm peeing fire which has made me take my medication that turns my pee orange. It only helps a little but enough to tolerate it. What do I do to stop the flare up while it's happening?  And has anyone else gotten really bad cramping as well or should I see if I have a UTI?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.