Interstitial Cystitis Community
438 Members

Penis pump

Dear doctor What should I do I have a major problem I used a penis pump seven day ago to purley to increase the size of my penis. Whilst using this device I did not exspirence any severe pain and and I am in no pain now also I still feel normal sensation , what my problem is I have noticed ever since using this penis pump my errections have become very weak and my penis is really soft and floppy I would like to add before using this device I had strong errections. I have been to see a doctor and she examined me and said there is no clear damage she suggested that I rest it completely for three weeks and take some vitiman E, but I am still very worried as she did not know anything about penis pumps. doctor what should I do it has been seven days now I have another appointment booked with a doctor to get a secound oppinion but in the mean while can you help I just want my normal errections back
what happen to you know?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi... there aren't any doctors on this forum.  I can't say what might have happened.  This is a forum for interstitial cystitis... You might try posting on the men's health forum, which can be reached via the following link:  
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Mens-Health/show/93
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.