Aa
A
A
A
Close
Interstitial Cystitis Community
438 Members

Post uti pain

I am suffering from uti for last five months. When I approached urologist he said that I am suffering from prostato urethritis.I had ultrasound,uroflowmetry test which were normal.I was on intermittent treatment of antibiotics. Now my urine test is normal.I.am suffering from back pain and lower abdominal pain.My recent urine test has revealed no pus cells,1-2 epithileal cells and slight traces of protein. Kindly suggest reason for the pain.I will be very grateful to you.
1 Responses
1532303 tn?1292262565
Dear patient! For a complete understanding of your condition to ultrasound examination uroggenitalnoy system. Besides, I need to know what changes the intensity of pain during urination and act defikatsii. Are there any points of irradiation of pain? If no stones in the kidney, it is necessary to carefully examine the prostate gland. Necessary to consult a surgeon. We are talking about the presence of inguinal hernia.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.