Interstitial Cystitis Community
438 Members

Post uti pain

I am suffering from uti for last five months. When I approached urologist he said that I am suffering from prostato urethritis.I had ultrasound,uroflowmetry test which were normal.I was on intermittent treatment of antibiotics. Now my urine test is normal.I.am suffering from back pain and lower abdominal pain.My recent urine test has revealed no pus cells,1-2 epithileal cells and slight traces of protein. Kindly suggest reason for the pain.I will be very grateful to you.
Dear patient! For a complete understanding of your condition to ultrasound examination uroggenitalnoy system. Besides, I need to know what changes the intensity of pain during urination and act defikatsii. Are there any points of irradiation of pain? If no stones in the kidney, it is necessary to carefully examine the prostate gland. Necessary to consult a surgeon. We are talking about the presence of inguinal hernia.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.