Interstitial Cystitis Community
441 Members

Three Kidney Stones

Hi Doctor!!

I have three kidney stones of 6mm, 5 mm, and 4 mm respectively, in lower part of kidney: they sonologist told that they are found quite near to each other.

I, at times, feel pain on the back side of right part of abdomen: Kindly guide me the appropriate treatment.

Regards
HI,
Smaller stones can often be flushed out with the help of diuretics and by drinking lots of water. Larger ones usually need surgery. Consult an urologist for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.