Aa
A
A
A
Close
Interventional Cardiology Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

TVD

my father 69 year old.he has been detected with tri vascular desease 2 years back. presently till september 2007 he was feeling ok.on 20th sept he had a chest pain with sweting and admitted in the hospital
on examination he is no pallor /cyanosis/clubbing/icteurus
HR 60min
RS CLEAR
P/A soft no organomegaly
CNS conscious oriented
ECG NSR,
mild LV disfunction LVEF 42 TO 46% RWMA .diastolic disfunction trivial AR trivial MR.
course in hospital
   he was thromboised with STK and further managed with antiplatelets,anticoagulants .Patiant was stable on discharge.
Now after discharging from hospital he has cough
    He is not feeling active.
    he was detected with high blood sugar at the hospital AC 138/150/107
   he is now taking semi daonil 2.5mg.
  Doctor has not suggested anything purticular
  kindly tell me how seveare is the problum
   Kindly advise me what all steps as a son to take care
1 Responses
290383 tn?1193103921
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
He should be on a good medical program to include a beta blocker as well as an ACE inhibitor plus the other medicine you mentioned.  He likely should have  a stress test to check for other problems with additional artery blockage
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.