Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Community

Daflon 500mg does it work for Hemroids?

I don't know if anyone can help me... but i have hemroids..i have been to the dr. and he gave me daflon 500mg to take. the dosage was as follows - 2 tablets 3 times a day for 5days and then followed by 2 tablets 2 times a day for 5days and then 2 tablets before i go to bed at nights.

However after taken them for the first 2 weeks i realized i was feeling great and decided to discontinue. After stopping the tablet for about 3 days i started to notice blood again and the hemroids was coming back. So then i was in a predictament. I got scared.

Anyway i called the dr. and he put me back on the daflon prescription with the same dosages i have stated above. What i want to know is if anyone has had this problem and what solution did you use? Can anyone help. Also if it is ok to start back taking so much Daflon. Is there any major side effects?

Can someone please help. Thank you.