Difficult time passing stool?

Lately (around the start of the month), I've been experiencing a hard time passing stool. During the break, I took psyllium supplements and it worked like a charm. However, I don't always have the luxury of having a bathroom by my side so I only took those on weekends. However, I was still having a hard time. So I decided on an oat bran diet. I stayed on it for two weeks but then I realized it didn't help so I thought I was just dehydrated. I started drinking more water but I was still having a hard time. Anyway, I started drinking prune juice and eating pitted prunes but I'm still not doing well!! I'm really starting to worry, I bloat really easily now and it's very uncomfortable. I'm flatulent a lot and whenever I do feel like I need to pass stool, it's hard and small and I have to sort of force it out. What's wrong?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I found natural help from the book: You Gotta Have GUTS by Dr Victoria Bowmann. She has years of experience with helping people. She says certain fibers increase gas and bloat. Maybe her book can help you.