Where is the chest pain coming from ?

I am 20 (type 2 diabetic with it very controlled, also overweight but lost 80 pounds on a healthy vegetarian diet, still have more weight to lose ) and in urgent need of amswers. I’ve had chest pains for months now. The initial diagnoses was Gerd. I’ve had an echocardiogram and 3 ekg’s. I’ve also had blood test due to several emergency room visits. I’ve seen a cardiologist, neurologist, rheumatologist, and gastrologist (endoscopy, came back fine with small hernia) I’m seeing my primary soon. What makes me most nervous is that my chest pain can be accompanied by arm pain which never really goes away. I’m in college and this is taking such a toll.
Some things the dr found were (slightly high inflammation in the body and vitamin d deficiency)
Here are a list of symptoms:

Digestive issues
-Lower stomach pain
-loud lower stomach noises
Sore arms
-left forearm
Chest pain inner side and under left breast
Tension Headaches
Leg Muscle twitches
A lot of burping and gas
Armpit pain
Shoulder pain
Upper back and chest pain
Frequent bowel movement
Hi Nae1116.

Unfortunately all the doctors you've seen cannot put it together, because of "specialty" bias!
It is a very common, but dangerous fault of the conventional medical model.
Did the Neurologist  ask for an MMA test? No, it's not
within the protocols of neurology.
Yet, you could have a "functional" B12 Methylocobalmin (bioactive & methylated form of B12) deficiency, should
your standard tests return normal results for B12 cobalamin levels. High functional B12, much higher than the significantly low so-called "normal" ranges.

Did the Rheumatologist order Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3, anti-TPO and anti-TG thyroid tests? No, it falls under Endocrinology, yet, even an Endocrinologist would not order those, because in their protocol they order T4 and TSH only, which cannot verify thyroid function, only circulating thyroid hormones in serum!

Did the Gastroenterologist order a Leaky Gut Syndrome
test, called  “Lactulose/Mannitol Test.” No, because apparently it is not an "approved" diagnosis!
Did your Primary or any other doctor explain to you that
Obesity, fat absorption problems, inflammation, Leaky Gut syndrome, IBS all affect vitamin D levels, absorption and metabolism? No, because it is not within the scope of their practices.

You would need to not only increase the D3 supplementation, you would need to address the aforementioned limiting factors as well!
You would also need to take vitamin A, vitamin K2 and magnesium, along with a meal containing good fats, when taking vitamin D3. They work in synergy, for proper absorption, metabolism and ensuring the calcium metabolized by vitamin D goes to the bones, joint and teeth, instead of going to soft tissues causing calcification!

Did the Cardiologist, suggest that you should have your thyroid function checked, because thyroid function issues
are by far the biggest factors in heart and cardiovascular disease? No, it does not fall into Cardiology protocols!

In 1972, after 22 years of Dr Barnes ongoing study (which paralled the famous Framingham Study (to determine why heart attacks were reaching epidemic proportions ) officially named "The heart Disease Epidiomiological Study", he published the results of his study in a book tilted: "Heart Attack Rareness in Thyroid Treated Patients"

His study included 1569 patients who were treated for hypothyroidism with Natural Desiccated Thyroid for a minimum for 2 years.
Over 90% of the predicted number of heart attacks (72) according to the Framingham study, where prevented in Dr. Barnes Thyroid treated group! Only 4 suffered heart attacks.
After publications of about 10 editions of this book and
"The Riddle of heart Attacks" (published in '76), one would think that Conventional Cardiology would take notice and start saving patients lives, by properly treating hypothyroidism. No! Far from it, "they" completely ignored it!
Perhaps they considered that porcine thyroid was too cheap for heart disease treatment/prevention and would not be able to make much profit, lol! Just my opinion.

I hope you take my observations into consideration, but please note, that my comments are not intended to replace medical advice.

If you need additional information, please post again,or message me.

Best wishes,
Niko