July 2011 Babies Community
35 Members

How is everyone?

Hello Ladies,  How are you all doing?  I will be 30 weeks in two days!!  Am so excited to reach this point and have everything going smoothly with our baby girl!   She seems like quite a quiet baby as she has the occasional busy day, but mostly she is quiet and just has a 'moveabout' 2 or 3 times a day!  

I'm starting to notice that people are being very nice to me!  Strangers talk to me about their baby experiences and I've had our neighbour help carry all my food shopping up to the house - a random woman at the store pick up my basket for me!   Do you have any nice experiences to report?  

My legs are starting to get quite swollen and achey if i'm on my feet for too long!  I'm definitely slowing down - and i'm sleeping really deeply - it takes me about 5 seconds to fall asleep each night and then apparantly I start snoring like a monster instantly!!  My husband has moved to the spare room as he can't take the snoring!!  

We are going away soon for a long weekend - out last mini holiday before our family becomes three!  looking forward to that - my only requirement was that we go somewhere I don't have to walk too far - and somewhere where there are lots of restrooms!! since every time I stand up I instantly need to pee!!  

I hope you are all doing well  -  I can't wait for the next 10 weeks to go by - just want to meet this little one now!

xx  

It seems like the closer I get to my due date, the more anxious I get to see our baby girl! It's going to be totally different now that there is another female in the house. For the past couple of years, it's been me and my boys. It's going to be nice to have a daughter. I find myself looking at her 4d everyday. I just hope that I don't mess her hair up to bad (DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMB HAIR), if she has any. LOL!!!!!

NINE MORE WEEKS, AND THEN THE NEW JOURNEY STARTS WITH OUR ADDITION!!!!!
i feel ya! I am anxious to see her yet scared to my core. All of my ideas/dreams about me and bring pregnant are all coming to an end. Considering that i had and "idea" of what being pregnant is all about, this pregnancy was NOTHING like that!

Now i am having anxiety about being a mom. I don't know how it will be. I can't even imagine it! The worse part is my finances are still not quite where i wanted them and that is causing stress too.
I can hardly wait to meet my little man!! I am getting so excited.... We play the flashlight game which makes me giggle!

No real "nice" stories to tell about. When I drop things at work people are kind enough to pick them up for me.... But I don't really go anywhere, lol! Same thing if I stand or walk to long my feet and legs swell and my back starts hurting, so I avoid places like that! Into shopping int he day when stores are quiet so I don't have to wait, hahaha!!!

Nursery is pretty much done, a few finishing touches but that is about it! Really LOVE feeling him kick about at regular intervals!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.