July 2011 Babies Community
35 Members

anxiety? postpartum during pregnancy?

The last few days I have been feeling kinda down... It's like in the begining of pregnancy you can't wait till the end, but now that the end is near I am not sure if it's just anxiety or if it's possible to have postpartum while still pregnant. I don't want to let him go yet. I think that part of it is too that a bunch of the family is "taking time off to help out" I told my husband what do they think I am just going to push him out and hand him over? If that's what I wanted I would have put him up for adoption. Is this normal?? Anyone else go through feeling like this?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.