Are several cysts on the kidneys Polycystic Kidney disease?

My mother had PKD. I am in my 30's and had an ultrasound. It showed 3 cysts on each kidney. I think 1 or 2 were slightly big. I am seeing a nephrologist soon to discuss this. I don't have any symptoms of PKD except that I'm very tired always and urinate a lot. But I have other illnesses that cause tiredness. Also I had an ultrasound about 12 years ago and I think the results were the same or similar - 3 cysts on both kidneys, 1 was slightly big. Do you think this is PKD? I also have low blood pressure, too low lol.
I would like to know what the nephrologist says about your low bp. Usually bp is high in PKD. I just saw a urologist because my MRI showed multiple kidney cysts and one liver cyst. I have pain and lowered kidney functions but I also have very low bp with episodic hypertension. The urologist said no worries, no follow up.
Please update us after your appointment!

You are reading content posted in the Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem