Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

Extreme Thirst, Frequent/Urgent Urination, Water Bloating

I am a 27 year old female with no health problems, not on any medications.  For almost my entire life I have been excessively thirsty, drinking up to 2 gallons per day, yet my thirst never feels quenched. I never really thought too much of it.  A few months ago, I  began urinating so frequently,more than once per hour, with an urgent need to go.  I even have to get up 2-3 times during the night to go.  I am also bloating like crazy, all in my stomach.  By the end of the day sometimes I look pregnant.  People suggest that I try and drink less water, however depriving myself of water for even just 3 hours and dehydration symptoms begin (dry mouth, cracked lips, fatigue, headache).

I have been tested for Diabetes and Thyroid both negative.  My blood work shows high cholesterol (runs in my family) and high WBC.  I recently had a CT Urogram and have not yet received the results.

Other than the annoyance of these symptoms, I feel great!  I haven't been sick or even had a cold in over 5 years.  I just feel like something is wrong.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem