Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
4.27k Members
Avatar universal


hi,i am 23 year old,i have a kidney stone 8mm at uvj,is it move naturally,whats remedy for it,also i have 3 more stones of 4mm             j.p
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Your doctor will decide on the best possible treatment. Sometimes they will do lithrotripsy on bigger stones, or they may go up the ureter and use a special little device that catches the stone and removes it. Sometimes they will put in a stent to see if that helps pass the stone. Sometimes, especially if the stone isn't blocking off the ureter, they will just wait and see if it passes on its own. There are a lot of options and your doctor will decide what is the best one considering your situation.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem