Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

Lower back pain and abdomen, no bacteria, no stones

A month a go a started feeling pulsating pain in my abdomen on the right side. I went to doctor and he ordered full blood work and urinalysis. Results came back ok except for erythrocytes  in the urine(4-6), no leukocytes, no proteins, no nitrates  the pain subsided that day but the next day I started feeling sharp pain in my lower abdomen and lower back. Sometimes from one side sometimes both sides hurt. Urine frequency and urgency started so i went to doctor again and he prescribed antibiotics for 7 days suspecting of UTI. Urine frequency and urgency symptoms calmed down but the pain never got away. I got Pain when urinating starting from my back and radiates to the bladder. It was getting more and more severe. After i finished with antibiotics waited 5 days and then went for urine-culture check up. It came back negative. But urine frequency and urgency symptoms started right after so I went to internist. Ultrasound of abdomen showed little sand in both my kidneys but nothing to worry about or causing symptoms. I was diagnosed with cystitis according to symptoms and prescribed 10 days of antibiotics.  Again urgency to urinate and frequency calmed down but the pain not. Because I started feeling nausea accompanying my pain I one again went to doctor and made X-ray (native, no contrast) of the urinary tract  and showed no evidence of stones. Urine analyses once again showed erythrocytes  (2-3), positive for Epithelial cells, positive for bacteria. Leukocytes 5-6 (normal from 3-10) . No nitrates or crystals.
I'm waiting results from urine culture but I expect that it will be negative.. Meanwhile I went to OBGYN, she performed colposcopy, ultrasound, took sample for STDS and everything is negative. Still waiting for PAP results. I have endometriousis on my right ovary but I have it  3 years or maybe more. Never had that much problems from it.
I don't know what else to do, I'm scared that I might have cancer:(
I've lost 5kg weight since all this started and I have no appetite at all and I loose weight even I'm eating plenty. The pain is frustrating. It gets worse on cold and better when I'm home and resting. Any suggestions?
I'm 32.
Update: I've got urine culture results. No signs of bacteria
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem