Masturbation and Bladder Stent
I had a transplant about a week ago, and I still have the stent in my bladder.
I have blue balls really badly and just wanna masturbate, but I'm not sure if it will mess up the stent or hurt me in any way.

Will it?

anyone?
i jacked off and it got better but i peed blood for a day.
it's better now, but im scared to do it again.

i really need hep.
I had trouble urinating because of the pain and I was afraid of any complications with a filled bladder. I tried masturbation only where it was slightly hard and squirted the pee bit by bit at the down stroke until no pee came out, and did it again -much like squirting milk out of a cow, without squeezing. It relieved the pain a lot.
I had trouble urinating because of the pain and I was afraid of any complications with a filled bladder. I tried masturbation only where it was slightly hard and squirted the pee bit by bit at the down stroke until no pee came out, and did it again -much like squirting milk out of a cow, without squeezing. It relieved the pain a lot. I was told blood will occur most times anyway. I checked with my urologist tomorrow and get back