Kidney Disease & Disorders Community
4.28k Members
Avatar universal

Need Help

I am 36 yrs old and was diagnosed with MSK in 2001. I am in pain daily from this and can't find a doctor that thinks this should cause pain. does anyone know of a good doctor in Louisville, Kentucky that can treat my pain? thank you
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem