Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

Trace blood/protein in urine. All labs fine except Urine creatinine...

I was applying for life insurance and had to have a physical to finalize my application.  All tests were fine except urine.  Urine showed protein.  I went to my primary and we did the urine test again.  Indeed - tested with the stick and the results showed protein and blood were present.  She sent the sample out to be cultured.  Results: No infection and just trace levels of both blood/protein.  She had me do a first morning urine sample and that test came back with elevated creatinine of 38.4 mmol.  I do not have diabetes.  Blood pressure is 100/70.  Blood serum creatinine is solidly in the normal range.  All blood work is normal...  What could this be related to?  I do have a relatively protein based diet.  Family hx includes high bp, diabetes and gout.  I have no symptoms or results pointing to those issues being my issues.  Big Puzzle....  I was referred out to a Nephrologists but cannot be seen for months....  Any thoughts out there?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem