Kidney Disease & Disorders Community

ureter stent recovery

I had a ureter stent removed two weeks ago after they removed a stone in the ureter. The stent was in place 24 days. It was in severe pain since the minute they put it in. During the last 10 days when I had the stent the pain was followed by severe weakness, muscle spasms, muscle aches. They found an infection in the urine for which i took untibiotic. However, those same feeling are still there 2 weeks after they removed the stent. They do not find any infection in the blood or urine. No high temperature. I assume that they are due to ureter spasms because of inflammation. Can anyone who had similar experiences give me some feedback. How long will it last. I am very concerned. I'm about to fly back to California from Madrid Spain urgently to get some medical help for this issue. It seems that i have to stay still all the time. I have noticed that drinking lots of water helps.
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem