Sounds like you have a kidney infection my dear, or a UTI (urinary tract infection).
Unfortunately, all the natural remedies tend to not work, so antibiotics are what's going to fix you. You've been to the doctor, so that's good. Drink plenty of fluids (stay very hydrated).
Sorry for your pain & suffering... you don't sound like you're having a good time of it.
I just looked up the symptoms and listed them below...
Read here: http://kidneyinfectionsymptoms.org/
Kidney infection symptoms may include:
* Disease begins acutely; there is high (up to 40 gr. C) temperature (fever), chills, heavy pot;
* Pain in the lumbar region, on the side of the affected kidney – stress the anterior abdominal wall, the sharp pain in the costovertebral angle;
* Malaise, thirst, dysuria or thamuria;
* Acceding headache, nausea, vomiting indicate a rapidly growing intoxication;
* Marked neutrophilic leukocytosis, aneozinofiliya, pyuria with moderate proteinuria and hematuria
* One or both kidneys may increase and become painful;
* Approximately 1 / 3 of people with kidney infection also experience symptoms of inflammation of the bladder (cystitis) – more frequent and painful urination.