Could this be kidney stones?

Hi all,

Ive been getting some sharp back pains at about kidney level. They are about 4/10 for pain. I might get a couple at a time and then they go away for an hour or two. I also got a twitching pain in my side which was kind of sharp, maybe 5 or 6 out of ten. This only happend once and hasnt happened since. I recently had a urine test for a UTI due to pain around my navel and it came back clean. Could the oain have been kidney stones. The picture shows the locstion of the twitchy pain in the abdomen.

Thanks for answering
Also im 14 male
Pain at the lower abdomen could have attributed by many factors. To isolate the cause of the pain, I suggest you to better see a urologist doctor which likely to request you to have the blood check, KUB x-ray and ultrasound which are the normal procedures for the outpatient. The urologist will make him decide of what treatment is necessary in your case based on those lab. test results.
I have had a full blood count about a month ago for something unrelated which was fine
Usually with kidney stones, there will be blood in your urine, You indicated that your blood test showed no blood in your urine. I would strongly suggest that you seek the professional advice of a physician. The area of your body where you are experiencing this discomfort from could means the discomfort could be coming from a number of possibly serious issues, none of which should just be left to continue unattended. Then again, it could be just nothing. but only a professional can definitely tell you.  
The test was just for UTI unless that tests for blood

You are reading content posted in the Kidney Stones Community