Kidney Stones Community
419 Members

High protein after stone

Hello, I had a 6x8mm stone in October. I underwent lithrotripsy and a stent and passed it. During my follow up I was clear, but my protein level in my urine was slightly high. Additionally, I continue to notice cloudy/foamy urine. There is no trace of blood and it is clear, but the elevated level of protein worries me. Is this normal post kidney stone??
I have had the cloudy urine issue before myself after having a stone, but no where near for as long as you are indicating. Have you checked back with your Urologist? I'd suggest you doing that as I would not want to give you any false medical advice, especially with your elevated protein level.