Kidney Stones Community
417 Members

Kidney stone that is 6mm and at the bottom of ureta stuck for awhile

I have had three past kidney stones that I had passed within one or two days. This one is going on two months. I have had two lipotripsys with sound shock and the first one had pain for a couple days which moved it down the ureta to the very bottom. However the stone cannot pass because this is the only place of the ureta that is smaller when it goes into the bladder. The second treatment was no pain so it is still in place and am not sure if another procedure should be done or if scoping is better. Most from what I'm reading is upper ureta or in kidney  so not sure if this is the correct procedure for being so close to bladder
.
They can give you stents, zap them, out u in a vibration machine to break them down, or remove them if it’s stuck. You’re going to want to go get it treated as thisncauses infection and kidney failure if left untreated