Kidney Stones Forum

Kidney stones in both the kidneys

I have two kidney stones one in each kidney, 2.3mm and 2.8 mm diagnosed by Ultrasound.

The doctor advised me to take plenty of water. 3-4 liters a day.

will it be alright
Yes.  These are small and if they fall into the ureters, they will almost certainly pass without the need for surgery.  It is good advice to stay well hydrated as that should prevent the stones from getting any bigger, or new ones from forming.
lemon and extra virgin olive oil easy to dissolve within 24 hrs.it will pass out!..hope it would help!
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.