Kidney Stones Forum

Please check this report & suggest status?

The Patient is My Grand-Father. He is about 60 years old.

Often suffers from Blood Pressure, Recently he was feeling tired after doing some hard-work like after coming from Morning Walk or stuff like that. He feels weak & a bit less seance in the upper option of body(from neck to head).

The Doctors said that he might have blocks in Heart. Then in a test there were some looks of Stone in Kidney. But he never had any pain in his belly or in that area. Here is some information of the Report:

PATHOLOGICAL REPORT:

[+] Serum Cretinine -- 1.6 mg/dl

LIPID PROFILE:

T. Cholesterol - 187.00 mg/dl
HDL Cholesterol - 44.00 mg/dl
LDL Cholesterol - 116.0 mg/dl
Triglyceride - 157.00 mg/dl

URINE EXAMINATION REPORT:

Albumin - (+)

I'd highly appreciate if anybody could tell me what actually is going on? Is there really stone in his Kidney? Does the information from the reports say that?

Any Kind of Reply is Highly Appreciated. Thank you.
It is impossible to diagnose a kidney stone based on a blood test.  The lab work does, however, suggest some kidney function abnormalities, which are often the result of uncontrolled high blood pressure.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.