Kidney Stones Community
417 Members

Severe kidney stone pain

My husband is having severe kidney stone pain & ive read some home remedies on apple cider vinegar, but all I have at this moment is regular apple cider, would this work just the same? He needs some relief asap or any other home remedies suggestions.. Plz and thank u.
Hi, My suggestion is to go the hospital. Kidney stones are not something that is easily managed even on narcotics. The longer you wait the worse it gets. How do you know he has a kidney stone?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

As suggested the condition needs proper evaluation by your physician. The causes for stone formation are urinary tract infections, kidney disorders and metabolic disorders like hyperparathyroidism. In addition to this if the person has a strong family history is more likely to develop stones. So, the stone formation causes need to be dealt with to prevent stone formation. In addition the therapy for renal stones depends on the size, the location and the kidney functions. Please consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests, x- rays and may ask for an ultrasonogram to find out the cause for stone formation.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I went to hospital took FLOMAX and two days later passed the stone....