Kidney Stones Community
419 Members

kidney stone and masturbation

I am a male with a 4mm kidney stone right at the Ureterovesical Junction, so it's about to pop into the bladder. My question: is there any connection between masturbation/sexual activity/maintaining erection and passing the stone? Will masturbation (1) discourage the stone from passing into the bladder, (2) encourage the stone to pass into the bladder, or (3) have no effect?

Thanks.
How do you know where your kidney stone is located in your system right now? To pinpoint it where you did, I would think that you were looking at an Xray or Cat Scan with a doctor. Why didn't you ask him the question you asked here? To be honest, if you have no pain, I'd say no effect!