A
A
A
Close
Kidney Stones Community
419 Members

kidney stone and masturbation

Hi,

I am a male with a 4mm kidney stone right at the Ureterovesical Junction, so it's about to pop into the bladder. My question: is there any connection between masturbation/sexual activity/maintaining erection and passing the stone? Will masturbation (1) discourage the stone from passing into the bladder, (2) encourage the stone to pass into the bladder, or (3) have no effect?

Thanks.
1 Responses
How do you know where your kidney stone is located in your system right now? To pinpoint it where you did, I would think that you were looking at an Xray or Cat Scan with a doctor. Why didn't you ask him the question you asked here? To be honest, if you have no pain, I'd say no effect!
Have an Answer?
Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.