Kidney Stones Community
417 Members

kidney stones and frequent ejaculation

i'm a kidney stone patient for about 4 months.at first i had severe pain in my abdomen  .let me get to my problem directly- i'm a kidney stone patient and now from about 5 days daily i get up daily having an ejaculation.i'm getting mad and frustrated with this condition.first kidney stones and now daily ejaculations are adding to my worries.please help me getting a medication to tackle both my problems.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Kidney stones and ejaculation problems may not be related. Kidney stones are formed due to the deposition of minerals salts within the urinary tract. And frequent ejaculations could be hormone related. I would advise you to consult your primary care physician for evaluation. He may do blood counts, urinalysis, lipid profile, and measurements of creatinine, liver enzymes, and free testosterone in the blood.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.