Kidney Stones Forum

kidney stones

Hey.my boyfriend has kidney stones he is now 30.We recently had to rush down to the hospital because he had a severe belly pain he knew that the kidney stones was causing it he got sent to a ultra sound can a kind doctor respond to my question by telling me y was he feeling that much pain and is it really something to worry about?
I cannot advise you without knowing the results of the ultrasound.
Ok
hope your boyfriend will soon be restored to health,operation is ok i think

my skype: aliceliutong
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.