Kidney Stones Forum

stone in kidney

dear sir!
my daughter who's age is 5-1/2 year.
there was large size of stones in both kidneys, size in left kidney 14.7mm and 10mm. In Right kidney 10.3mm,9mm and 7.7mm. i treated it allopathic  and homeopathic but no stone remove. what i can to do. please guide me.
thanks
regards

abdul majeed amjad
It is unusual to see stones this big in such a young child.  Your daughter should see a kidney specialist for testing as to what the stones are made of and why she is making them.  They could be infection related, or she could have a genetic cause of the stones such as cystinuria.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.