Knee pain? Community
43 Members

Knee Injury due to Football

I had knock on my left knee while playing football. I had MRI scan and reports says following:

 Low grade intrameniscal signal changes in the posterior horn of medial meniscus.

 Grade I sprain of ACL.

 Focal bony contusions with marrow oedema in the weight bearing portions of lateral

femoral & lateral tibial condyles.

I rested for about 4 weeks but still little pain is there while walking and its not consistent, meaning some day it looks very less and other day it is more.

Would you please advice me, will I be regular after 2-3 more weeks of rest or is it serious injury which could reoccur     after some time?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.