Knee pain? Community
44 Members

Knee Pain

Hello, I have been having pain mainly in my left knee above and to the left of my left knee cap. I have had X-Rays and a MRI to see if any problems can be found. The doctors said they have found nothing wrong. I went a physical therapist around April of last year during spring track. He said I didn't have enough thigh strength. I do the exercises daily he instructed and they seem to not work anymore. Right now I am running winter track. I was wondering if there is any way to stop or even reduce the pain.
Hi Vfoss,

Please excuse my tardy response and Welcome.

Are you still monitoring this site? How's the knee? I'll be interested to hear how you have done and how the knee is today.

Take Care,
~Tuck
My doctor at OrthoTexas, Irving suggested me to follow RICE therapy which has improved my knee pain considerably. You can also try that.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.