Knee pain? Community
44 Members

Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Behind the knee?

Osgood-Schlatter Disease - Behind the knee? My daughter (13) has major behind the knee/lower hammy pain when in goalie butterfly, deep squat?

Physiotherapist said Osgood-Schlatter Disease... no website i can find says you get that behind the knee.. So...Thoughts? (Physio would have known if it was anything obvious?, a thorough 1 hour session)
Sorry I am so-oo late to your question. Are still monitoring this site? If so I'll do some research to see what I can find for you.

I haven't heard of the lump appearing any where but behind the knee - but again I'll do some research for you if you're still here.

Any new info?

My Best to You,
~Tuck

My son was also detected Osgood-Schlatter Disease. The doctors at OrthoTexas, Irving really helped in improving his condition. Don't worry, your daughter will also be fine soon.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.