Late Period Community
88 Members

10 Days Late Not Pregnant

Hello

I came off the pill in August of 2015 after 6 years of being on it. My last period was on the 31st of December. Between coming off and December I have been having periods, I was around 3-6 days late each month but always came on. I was always late before I started the pill, which was part of the reason I went on it, but was never 10 days late. I was due on the 27th January and have not come on. I have taken a few pregnancy tests and all of them have come back negative. I am now 10 days late and getting a bit concerned. I have been told not to go to the doctors unless I experience another one or two missed periods.

Can someone help? Should I go to the doctors now as this is the first time this has even happened? Getting worried and rather confused.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.