Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

A/G Ratio

Hi. My 15 year old's results:
albumin 4.71
globulin 2.23
a/g ratio 2.11
bilirubin total 2.27
alkaline phosphatase 259.94

tryglicerides 228.21

I am very worried and anxious to take him to the doc's office on Monday.
Your childs labs aren't similar to my son's, who had Acute lymphoblastic Leukemia, but don't trust your family doctor, UNLESS you REALLY trust him! Our local Doctor (the on-call one) almost killed my 5 year old after reading his labs, and saying they were fine! I called them into UCSF Pediatrics and read them to their Doctors, who told me to get there as fast as possible. I hope your child is fine, and please keep us posted.