A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.84k Members
538174 tn?1234725096

AML and ALL

My niece was recently diagnosed with having both AML and ALL.  I cant find any information about anyone having both types of Acute Luekemia.  Does anyone have any information on this?
1 Responses
Hi, we are in Sydney and our neighbor's son was diagnosed with having both AML and ALL about 3 weeks ago.

Do you think your brother / sister would be interested in having their contact details?  Just thinking perhaps they could support each other a little?  I haven't asked them yet so not sure of their thoughts, but just thought I'd ask you as there is so little else I can do to help at present.

Catherine

Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389903637
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.