Leukemia and Lymphoma Community

AML and ALL

My niece was recently diagnosed with having both AML and ALL.  I cant find any information about anyone having both types of Acute Luekemia.  Does anyone have any information on this?
Hi, we are in Sydney and our neighbor's son was diagnosed with having both AML and ALL about 3 weeks ago.

Do you think your brother / sister would be interested in having their contact details?  Just thinking perhaps they could support each other a little?  I haven't asked them yet so not sure of their thoughts, but just thought I'd ask you as there is so little else I can do to help at present.

Catherine