Aa
A
A
A
Close
Leukemia and Lymphoma Community
1.82k Members

Lump on right side of neck

I found a pea size lump on my right side of neck in between my ear and collar bone but more close to collar bone. It does not hurt when I touch it but I have been touching it too much it causes the area to hurt. When I feel it it feels like it's on my neck muscle. I'm scared of what it could be. It's giving me anxiety and I just want to know if anyone else has had this or knows what it could be. I felt this a couple days ago I'm not sure how long I've had it but I did come down with a cold a couple days ago and a fever etc and I also had minor ear pain and my wisdom tooth seems to be a bit inflamed I can tell on my cheek. It might be from that but not sure.  I'm taking antibiotics for the last couple days but ts still here. Not sure what to do I want to stop worrying.
1 Responses
1081992 tn?1389907237
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, I wouldn't worry, especially that you had seen a doc that prescribed the abx.

There is a node on top of that sternocleidomastoid muscle that can become inflamed.
Have an Answer?
Top Leukemia & Lymphoma Answerers
1081992 tn?1389907237
PA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
An interview with the co-discoverer of one of the biggest breakthroughs in cancer research
From causes to treatment options, get answers to your questions about CML, a type of blood cancer
New drug options on the horizon may make CML, a type of blood cancer, one of the few success stories in cancer treatment
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.